Saturday, July 12, 2008

Purchases

Aubrey, update, because I'm reaching for straws here. Well, not really, but I think your updates are better than mine. Anyway, here are just a few things I bought recently.

Madras Smocked Sundress from Built by Wendy (summer sale!). Got it in purple, though, as navy was sold out. Multiple people have commented on the model ("the model's busted" and "that dress is cute, but the model is not.") -- I don't think she's ugly, just kind of weird looking with a weird nose.




FINALLY. I've been looking for a black leather, slim-fitting, racer/members only jacket. Fugly rainbow tank not included, fortunately.



-s.

2 comments:

Carina Johnson said...

god i really want your leather jacket

and when are you going to wear that purple dress because it is amazing

Sydney S. Kim said...

maybe you should get one in brown? i kind of want a brown one, but that would just be greedy/ridiculous/opulent.

i can show you where i got mine, but you might not want to know ... it cost me a shit ton of money.

i've worn it a few times! you just weren't there :[ and now it's too cold to wear.