Thursday, April 2, 2009

LOOT!

Speaking of poor, here's the full list of loot I got in NYC during spring break. I've provided some pictures, and since I'm getting absolutely nothing else in my life done, I'll number code them so you can match them up.

Buffalo Exchange:
-PRADA BALLET FLATS, palest pink with tiny bows and accompanying ribbons, $20
-Navy Trovata polo shirt with white collar and white sleeve trim
Houndstooth Vintage:
1.) Vintage striped short-sleeve button down
Alter:
2.) Kill City oversized hooded tank
Barney's Co-op (bleh):
3.) Marc by Marc Jacobs Chrissie dark wash skinny jeans
Uniqlo:
4.) Men's flannel shirt
5.) Navy and white striped shirt
6.) Plaid scarf
- Navy cotton cuffed shorts
Opening Ceremony:
- Schiesser white long-sleeved polo shirt

1.)

2.)

3.)
4.)

5.)
6.)- s.

No comments: