Monday, September 22, 2008

Season Inappropriate

I was going to bid on this cute vintage preppy dress on ebay going for only $9.99, but then realized that it was a summer-specific dress, and would probably have to wait 9 months to wear it. That or move to Guam.

I'm looking for an ivory/beige/off-white lacey dress (like a slip, but not as thin). One that's wispy and delicate, but not a creepy Victorian era one that reminds me of dead people in The Others. I'll probably find it on Urban, and then hate myself for wanting and eventually buying it.

A classmate told me she loved my look, and that it was very "sexy grunge, not ugly grunge ... well-fitted, redefined grunge," which made me super happy because that's EXACTLY the look I'm going for these days. That or "too busy to give a shit and thus sloppy and fucked up."



- s.

No comments: