Friday, September 19, 2008

Sophomore's sophomore line

Okay, let me start this entry off negatively: I'm not as fond of Sophomore's Fall 08 line as I was their Spring/Summer 08 one. The latter seemed fresh in its debut, and I really enjoyed its new takes on simplicity with an emphasis on color and shape. I'm heartbroken I didn't get one of their dresses before they sold out.

That being said, I like the men's line this season a lot, mainly because I'm actually pretty boring and enjoy plain clothes (as I'm sure you've figured out by now). Sophomore again got Cass Bird to shoot for their look book and had Terry Richardson's hot half-asian girlfriend and the singer from The Virgins model for their clothes. Good decision, guys.

Button Pullover (I like this super dark indigo color)

Button Dress

Button Sweatshirt -- I'm sure only giant people can pull off the weird proportions of this sweatshirt.

Pocket T-shirt

V-neck shirt. Great color.

- s.

3 comments:

Carina Johnson said...

pretty into that button dress.. and why is that adorable lady with terry richardson? gross.

Aubrey said...

lol i h8 terry ri-tard-son



except the batman and robin gay makeouts photo O_O

Sydney S. Kim said...

terry richardson is such a piece of shit, and i hate that his lady is so damn hot.

though, the photo of jake gyllenhaal looking like a total gaymo (cause he is ... he MUST BE) is awesome. and i also kind of like how he is able to transform the stark camera flash into something different and honest.