Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"You look like a doily"

Etsy seller Totusmel makes a lot of pretty, lacey accessories. Though I have some complaints with her detailing (often, her pieces have one embellished flaw that offsets them, such as a metal gear, copper balls, or skull bead), I like the overall idea.

I'll probably buy one of her more simple bracelets or necklace/pendants in the near future to complement my various v-neck tees (I know) and/or dresses.

Check out her masks: they'd make great halloween costume accessories.


Here's one that Aubrey liked (I do, too).

If I bought this, I'd replace the inappropriate ball chain with black thread.

Here's that metal gear I was talking about. Steampunk, eek.

- s.

1 comment:

Carina Johnson said...

kinda gothy. the masks are pretty hot. i agree about the inappropriate metal additions, but the bracelets could definitely look nice with a deep v you stupid hipster.

(i love deep vs who am i kidding)

someone just went by me on a stretcher wretching into a paper bag. yay!